The semi-automatic pipetting system for up to 384 channels
The i-Pipette 96/384 offers high performance pipetting that is ideal for low-volume or high-volume multichannel microplate pipetting.The 384-channel i-Pipette offer a maximum capacity of 125 microliters per channel and the 96- channel i-Pipettes are available with maximum volumes of 125, 500, or 1000 microliters.Extended Height (XH) configurations are also available that allow the installation of a vacuum manifold for use with SPE applications.The i-Pipette is controlled via a simple and easy to use GUI interface ap that runs on the Apple® iPod Touch.
An Overview of the Product Features:
Features and Benefits
- With an i-Pipette 96 quickly and easily perform a 96 channel pipetting method into all wells of a 96-well plate in one operation, or 384 at once with the i-Pipette 384.
- Performs 12 times faster than an 8-channel handheld pipettor; pipette to all 96 wells without having to replace tips 12 times.
- Reduce the tedium and potential repetitive motion injuries that come with multiple hand-held pipettings with an 8-channel pipettor.
- Flexible design for liquid transfers and pipetting operations for 96 and 384-well microplates.
- Uses the unique easy-change head system from Apricot Designs, allowing the user to build a diverse head library with a reasonable investment. The heads are interchangeable with other Aprcot pipettors.
- Easy controlled through a simple interface on an iPod Touch; requires minimal operator training and no external computer is necessary.
- Small footprint converses bench space and fits easily into suitably-sized hoods.
- Extended Height Version: For vacuum manifold/SPE
- Disposable tip heads with 8, 12, 16, 24, 96 or 384 channels for Apricot 550 tips or Apricot EZ-Load tips
- Plate replication
- Plate reformatting
- Reagent addition
- Compound addition
- Serial dilution
Dispensing Precision and Accuracy
- Dispensing Precision: <3% CV at 1 µl
- Dispensing Accuracy: +/- 2% at 1 µl
- Resolution: 0,1 µl
- Volume: 0,5 to 125 µl (550 µl)
- Dimensions: 229 x 365 x 495 mm (BxTxH)
- Weight: 20 kg